Onward Search has a new exciting role with an awesome client. The role is for a Marketing Project Manager who can start immediately onsite at our client’s office in Bentonville, Arkansas. Our client is looking for an individual that is results-oriented, timeliness, with a willingness to shift plans as necessary to meet goals. If this sounds like you, apply right now!
- Collaborate with member insights and analytics teams to develop member feedback cycle for brand campaigns.
- Work closely with cross-functional teams to gather information and insights.
- Deliver monthly summary of highlights across Brand Marketing and Social team and share comms with leadership.
- Create acquisition, brand, and a social dashboard that provides insights into sign-ups, sentiment, perception, and social mentions.
- Apply an advanced understanding of analytics and measurement tools/techniques to test and optimize performance against objectives.
- Manage various projects and requests with the ability to prioritize based on the urgency and needs of the business.
- Bachelor's degree in a related field.
- At least 2 years of relevant experience in marketing or related field.
- At least 1 year of experience in digital marketing, eCommerce, analytical, or finance/accounting role is preferred.
- Proficiency in Excel to support ad hoc analysis.
- Previous experience with Marketing calendar development/program management is preferred.
- Experience in retail, management consulting, or consumer products is a plus.
- Strong verbal and written communication and PowerPoint presentation skills.
- Ability to pull, analyze, and present data.
- The capability of working in a fast-paced, quick turn work environment.
- Must be an organized, self-starter, with interpersonal skills.
- Strong project management skills with the ability to complete multiple priorities and projects with strict deadlines.
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.