Our client, a social media content company, is on the hunt for a Marketing Project Manager to join their team.
You will be working closely with the Marketing team, you will be responsible for:
- Project managing consumer-facing projects for brand, growth, and product teams.
- Oversee all scoping, forecasting, planning, communications, and processes for your projects
- Assess project risks and communicate contingency plans to stakeholders
- Review and assess all new briefs, and ensure briefs contain sufficient information before kick-off
- Own the successful execution and delivery of projects for your teams, in a variety of assignments (digital, video, OOH, etc.)
- Act as the lead project manager for integrated and more complex projects with support from more junior members of the team.
- Oversee the project documentation and scoping, developing timelines and scopes for larger campaigns or more complex projects.
- Ensure that the project documentation is in place for all projects across your teams.
- Own a global calendar for your team as well as individual timelines for projects
- Participate in a steering committee of Project Management and Operations leads in evaluating ways of working, new platforms, etc.
- Own forecasting and scoping for all projects within your remit, working closely with Resource Management to ensure proper staffing is secured in advance
- Participate in the company's annual strategic planning process for the Marketing team, providing clear estimates for all proposed work
- Focus on solving larger cross-team issues and proposing improvements to workflow when needed, partnering with the Group Program Manager to execute improvements
- Have an active interest in the development of the teams you oversee and improving ways of working. Push for ways to find efficiencies across your teams
- Act as point of escalation for project management and operational issues for your teams
- Focus on the growth and improving the impact of the more junior team members reporting to you
- 10+ years of senior-level project and/or program management experience
- Bachelor's degree or relevant experience
- Experience with many project types, including digital, video, events, and social
- Vested interest in team-building and are a natural collaborator; you lead fostering camaraderie, inclusivity, and teamwork
- Skilled communicator, able to own and facilitate conversations regardless of group size or seniority level. You know how to explain things clearly and drive decision-making.
- Active listener, and can easily tailor your inputs and communication style based on the group
- Proven ability to work collaboratively with team members across departments (Leadership, Creative, Engineering, etc.)
- Great leadership skills, communication, and stakeholder management skills.
- Strong attention to detail, good judgment, and listening skills.
- Amazing attitude and a passion for creativity.
- Experience working with project management tools (such as Smartsheet) and managing a high volume of both creative and campaign types
Does this sound like you? Apply today!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- Onward Search offers medical, dental, vision benefits, as well as a 401k program, for all eligible full time temporary assignments.
- Onward Search is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB