The CRM Ops Senior Marketing Specialist will be responsible for building and deploying user-led marketing email campaigns to support the business objectives of properties and products. This person will leverage the technology platform and data to build email, push, and triggered communications to drive user acquisition, engagement, and retention. Such campaigns will include product launch messages, user lifecycle communications, email triggers, and new user welcome programs.
- Support CRM Marketing Managers on executing campaign blueprints for all user segment programs and channel types
- Consume and develop provided email campaign strategy and assets to meet deadlines
- Configure dynamic content elements to create personalized emails/triggers at scale
- Ensure quality and consistency are enforced at all steps and across all assets, devices, inboxes
- Work cross-functionally to communicate to appropriate stakeholders as necessary
- Maintain a current understanding of CRM/email marketing best practices and apply them to the execution of campaigns
- Partner with the engineering teams to understand data requirements to implement successful lifecycle/trigger campaigns.
- 3+ years experience building and executing cross-channel marketing programs specifically email, push, and SMS across multiple device types (mobile, desktop)
- Ability to troubleshoot coding problems
- Past experience in managing sports programs
- Ability to manage a significant, constantly changing workload and adhere to tight deadlines
- Creative, positive energy, self-directed, amiable attitude, and composed under pressure.
- HTML proficiency
- Past experience with ESP (email service providers) and marketing automation platforms highly desired
- Strong computer skills, including Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Photoshop, Dreamweaver as well as internal systems and tools
- BA/BS degrees
Does this sound like you? Apply today!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- Onward Search offers medical, dental, vision benefits, as well as a 401k program, for all eligible full time temporary assignments.
- Onward Search is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB