One of our clients is looking for a Marketing Specialist skilled in B2B, digital marketing, and solid project management experience! In this role, you will plan, execute, and follow through on marketing initiatives relating to the company’s product & solution offering. You will also liaise with both external and internal customers and leverage both traditional and digital marketing tactics to implement campaigns with real bottom-line impact.
Responsibilities of the Marketing Specialist:
- Actively work with Business Development, corporate Product Marketing, and corporate Product Management teams to ensure the company’s product launches are clearly communicated and demonstrated to key target groups
- Collaborate with other marketing departments (Events, Marketing Communications, Partner Marketing, Educational Services, Public Relations, etc.) to implement national marketing campaigns and annual plans that build marketing awareness, demand, and loyalty in line with business objectives
- Possessor develops an in-depth understanding of the company’s technology as it relates to customer requirements. Ability to write relevant solution briefs, messaging, and marketing communication materials related to new solutions and services, all while acting as a marketing subject matter expert for your area of responsibility within the company’s portfolio
- Maintain and promote external technology partner marketing relationships
- Research and identify new marketing opportunities for exposing the company’s brand and message to important target groups; prioritize all initiatives to best meet business objectives and align with budget requirements
- Liaise with a variety of central and decentralized marketing teams throughout US sales territories, Latin America, Canada, and Corporate Marketing organizations in Sweden
- Continuously measure ROI of marketing initiatives, report the findings, and utilize information to enhance product marketing plans
- Evaluate competitor marketing and provide analysis on the trends and themes
Marketing Specialist Requirements:
- 4+ years of experience with marketing campaigns, digital, B2B, technology industry experience, project management
- Experience working within a B2B marketing environment, creating and executing coordinated marketing strategies
- Experience working within a marketing automation platform (Pardot preferred, but not required) and knowledge of Salesforce.com or other CRM platform
- A true project manager who possesses the skills to strategize and plan as well as execute marketing initiatives
- Effective verbal and written communicator with the ability to convey complex technologies and specifications easily
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills
- Flexible team player; ability to effectively work independently as well as within a team
- Robust knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
- Original and creative problem solving / confident decision-maker
- 4-year degree preferred
Does this sound like you? Apply today!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- Onward Search offers medical, dental, vision benefits, as well as a 401k program, for all eligible full time temporary assignments.
- Onward Search is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB