Our client, an internet company, is looking for a Marketing Support Associate.
The marketing operations support associate will perform approximately 20 hours of work per week to support business marketing and product marketing execution of deliverables. The ideal candidate must be tech-savvy, organized, self-motivated, and detail-oriented while being capable of managing multiple projects across multiple teams and timelines.
- Practical execution of marketing deliverables, from list uploads to publishing blog posts to email updates.
- Produce email campaigns in Eloqua (set-up, testing, sending).
- Produce web pages through our CMS. Partner with internal teams to publish content
- Program the homepage and landing pages
- Project management - help the marketing team manage incoming requests; track and follow up cross-functional projects with Procurement and IT to ensure they move forward.
- Help to analyze, detect, and solve technical problems such as website issues
- Identify opportunities to implement standardized processes that improve project performance
- Work cross-functionally with teams to provide analysis, optimizations, and recommendations that will support initiatives.
- Troubleshoot and QA campaigns, workflows, data issues, and other marketing ops functions
- Provide initial reporting and analysis of the campaign and strategic performance at recommended cadences.
- 4+ years of relevant experience
- Analytical skills and a commitment to adherence to brand standards
- Exceptional project management and comm skills
- Experience with marketing automation platforms (Eloqua or Responsys a plus)
- Experience with Salesforce
- Experience with website CMS (AEM a plus)
- Experience in organic social paid media channels, or web testing and optimization is a plus
- Light design skills are a plus
Does this sound like you? Apply today!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- Onward Search offers medical, dental, vision benefits, as well as a 401k program, for all eligible full time temporary assignments.
- Onward Search is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB