Onward Search is hiring a Marketing Technology Engagement Manager for a Marketing Agency in Buckhead! In this role, you will execute programs within the CRM/Automation platform in support of all integrated marketing initiatives including building emails campaigns, landing pages, databases and workflows with all associated data in place to optimize, track and measure performance.
This role requires solid experience in CRM database management, marketing automation, website management, and marketing analytics. You must have experience in B2B demand gen, agency or communications/content background and be technology-savvy, with a keen interest in emerging technologies and “all things digital”, including marketing automation, CRM systems, and sales processes.
You will also be responsible for translating internal stakeholder/business needs into technical requirements and work across different internal and external teams on various projects to execute campaigns for our various objectives.
- Identify, create and monitor accurate and meaningful KPI reporting with a focus on analyzing prospect behavior (via web, marketing activity, sales activity, chat, phone, etc.)
- Monitor and maintain website platforms for company and possibly clients across a variety of platforms. WordPress required; Other CMS and CSS or PHP skills required.
- Develop and drive marketing database strategies and execution for growth, segmentation, data cleanliness and completeness.
- Identify new opportunities to grow the database through predictive technology and leveraging third party data providers.
- Establish and maintain scalable processes that ensure best practices in data management, website management, and marketing automation.
- Develop, build, and maintain automation programs to drive continued engagement to a point of sales readiness (and as required net new leads) and revenue conversion. (e.g. Burst Nurture, Drumbeat Nurture, Cross/Up-Sell, ABM / Burst Engagement, Onboarding new accounts, Account renewals, LTV, etc.) to deliver measurable pipeline impact.
- Develop and implement an A/B, multivariate test plan to improve marketing campaign performances
- Make program improvement recommendations, then execute and test programs
- In collaboration with sales operations, troubleshoot issues with the lead management process and integration with marketing automation platforms
- Provide an outline of all program issues weekly and prioritize for Marketing Operations meetings
- Edit/Create emails and landing pages for needed programs
- Implement tracking and attribution programs for content, social and advertising channels
- Monitor and improve existing metrics reports to measure campaign performances and business impact
Skills & Qualifications:
The successful candidate will be an avid learner, have strong analytical skills, great attention to detail, a collaborative mindset, and a desire to be at the cutting edge of the last marketing automation best practices. And…
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, business or another related field.
- 5+ years’ experience in an analytics and optimization role within marketing.
- 3+ years CRM experience (Reporting/Editing Page Layouts/Creating Custom Fields)
- 5+ years Automation experience (3 yrs. min on HubSpot preferred)
- Proficiency in marketing automation systems and integrating those systems with other technologies.
- Proficiency in HTML, CSS, PHP and other coding skills
- Proficiency in WordPress site management
- Strong interpersonal skills and an eye for detail are essential to success, as is the ability to communicate effectively with both creative and technical teams.
- Strong analytic skills (exceptional Excel capabilities)
- Project Management experience
- Skills in Photoshop/Illustrator/Fireworks etc.
- Server Knowledge a plus (Database Management/PHPmyadmin, etc.)
- Ability to manage multiple projects at the same time in a fast-paced environment.
- Technically capable and excellent communicator.
- Proven ability to improve processes and add efficiencies.
- Strong analytical background with proven record of analyzing data and executing plans that improve KPIs.
Do these skills sound like you? Apply today!
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.