Our client, a global sports brand, is looking for a Sports Program Planning Specialist to join their team for a long-term freelance assignment. You will report to the Director of Digital Programming and will be responsible for building digital communities unified by the brand's inspirational content.
- Lead the creation and execution of social storytelling programs around the brand and its content offerings
- Develop social-first content to drive measurable engagement with target audiences
- Create content plans & distribution strategies for live streams, VOD, imagery, and editorial, and set performance goals for each project
- Own the company's integrated editorial calendar to align publication schedules
- Collaborate daily with the team on publishing, social copy, and consumer journeys
- Manage brand integrations
- Bachelor's degree (background in communications, journalism, marketing, or digital media is preferred) and 3-5 years' experience managing global social media programs
- Experience driving audience engagement, growth, & retention
- Understanding of the latest digital content marketing strategies, social media trends, and digital engagement best-practices
- Strong understanding of programming video content for audiences on Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, Twitch, Twitter, Snapchat, and TikTok
- Background or interest in action/extreme sports is highly preferred
- Experience with Agile project management and Kanban is a plus
Does this sound like you? Apply today!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.