Our client is seeking a Material Handler to participates in a team environment to manage and perform routine tasks related to the receipt, storage, distribution, issuance, and/or shipping of our clients products, parts and subassemblies.
- Completes general warehouse tasks in accordance with defined ISO procedures and/or supervisory and work instructions
- Receives, counts and processes incoming POs using SAP
- Verifies materials released for stockroom through receiving and issue-to-stock processes.
- Assists in daily cycle count activities
- Performs SAP inventory transactions
- Processes sales orders and work orders for shipment (picking, packing & checking)
- Packages orders for issue to stock or shipment using various packaging means
- Adheres to all Federal, State, Local and Company safety and security regulations and policies
- Maintains relationships with incoming and outgoing drivers, carriers, etc.
- Operates mechanical equipment such as forklifts and stock pickers as required
- 6-12 months prior warehouse and/or related work experience
- Basic experience in PC business applications including MS Word and Excel
- Experience/practical working knowledge of inventory control systems and processes
- Communicates effectively both verbally and in writing with clients and company personnel
- Works various shifts and overtime as needed, especially at the end of the quarter
- Stands for long periods of time and frequently lifts 50-75 pounds while performing routine job functions
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB