Freelance | Job ID #70282 | $62.00 - $68.75 hourly | Posted 3 weeks ago
is seeking an MDM Administrator/Technical Engineer
for our banking & investments client. They provide a collaborative, positive, professional, and rewarding work environment.
: 5.75 months
: Irvine, CA
• Android/iOS mobile device configuration and deployment to function in an enterprise that requires significant security and standardized, scalable, automated processes.
• Configuration may include software for data loss prevention (DLP), monitoring services, remote services, device security, network security, archiving/backups, single sign-on (SSO), etc. in a regulated industry.
• Provide/assist with the highest level of troubleshooting as needed, working with manufacturers, vendors, support staff and internal clients to resolve high-profile and system wide issues.
• Collect and document business requirements, then assist with building solutions to spec.
• Assist with designing and transitioning new products into a production environment, following industry standards within highly collaborative corporate environments.
• Client Management Platforms (e.g. Workspace ONE (AirWatch), Intune, JAMF Pro, or others.)
• Cross platform: Android/Windows and MacOS/iOS
• Ability to communicate across a diverse audience and create alignment at all levels in the organization.
• Endpoint security, A/V , DLP and capture (e.g. Lookout, Smarsh Mobile Guard, Telemessage, etc.)
• Client management and automation (e.g. Advanced Shell and Python skills and use of APIs.)
• Writing Run books, documentation, and operational procedures
To learn more about this MDM Administrator/Technical Engineer
opportunity, apply now and chat with a recruiter today!
What’s in our benefits packages:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- 401k Program
- Commuter Benefit
- Education Reimbursement
- Ongoing Training & Development
- *To qualify for our benefits package, you must work over 30 hours per week and the length of assignment must be a minimum of 10 weeks.
At Onward Search, our job is to find you dream jobs.
We are creatives, marketers and digital wizards who use our talents to connect talented people with the nation’s leading brands. And our relationship won’t end with your start date.
More than recruiters, we are your advocates, advisors, and employers of record. We pay weekly, make sure your needs are met, and measure our success by yours. Join us.
DE&I is not just our promise, it’s our passion.
Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in employment regarding race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status, or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances.
Have talented friends or colleagues in your network looking for their next gig? Refer them to us and earn $500!
Uncover more creative, marketing and tech opportunities at Onwardsearch.com.