Onward Search is hiring a Media Account Manager on a remote 3-month contract that has the potential to extend or go perm for a global music streaming company
We are looking for a highly motivated individual to join our Account Management team. In this role, you will be responsible for supporting the sales cycle from RFP submission to wrap, with a focus on providing consultative client service. This role includes strategic planning, consultative selling, project management, and data-led storytelling. You will be a reliable and crucial team member who can anticipate client needs. Above all, your work will impact the way the world experiences music.
- Deliver best-in-class customer service to Spotify’s advertiser and agency partners
- Field client questions throughout the sales cycle across all buying channels
- Own the RFP response and media plan processes across all buying channels
- Prepare key data points for client meetings and media plan recommendations
- Regularly participate in client meetings to deepen client relationships
- Partner with cross-functional internal teams to deliver campaign results
- Spearhead the campaign activation processes and creative production processes
- Partner with Campaign Manager to manage campaign performance and ensure success
- Provide ongoing, comprehensive campaign insights and learnings to client
- Lead brand measurement initiatives and present findings to clients
- Proactively identify and close incremental and renewal opportunities
- Own the post-campaign analysis with learnings and recommendations to drive repeat business
- Adhere to internal best practice guidelines, processes, and operating cadences
- You have a bachelor’s degree, preferably in Sales, Advertising, Marketing, or Business
- You have a minimum of 4 years experience in digital media, planning and/or buying
- You have the strong industry knowledge and a desire to grow within the digital media industry
- You have a reputation for providing world-class customer service
- You can translate client requests to make recommendations that meet business objectives
- You can craft impactful sales rationale stories by using data and research
- You are a highly organized and focused multi-tasker with strong attention to detail who can work independently within a team focused organization
- You thrive in a fast-paced, deadline and detailed oriented environment and have excellent verbal, written, and presentation skills
- You have excellent dexterity in excel and PowerPoint and have experience working within CRMs, OMSs, ad servers, and other digital media tech systems
Does this sound like you? Apply today!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- Onward Search offers medical, dental, vision benefits, as well as a 401k program, for all eligible full time temporary assignments.
- Onward Search is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB