Our client, an entertainment company, is seeking a Campaign Specialist/Asset Coordinator to join the Digital Sales Operations team. We are looking for candidates with the following skills and competencies to fill the role.
You will be responsible for:
- Direct interaction with Digital Media Advertising Sales Team and Clients to ensure campaign fulfillment
- Interact with sales marketing/site leaders to schedule campaigns for calendar-based sponsorships and events
- Traffic and manage campaigns in Ad Manager, Freewheel, Operative
- Pulling third and first party reporting
- Working independently as well as part of Ad Operations team, self-motivated
- Multitasking and efficiently manage time and priorities is critical
- Able to handle large volume of emails and multiple ongoing campaigns
- Work with external ad vendors to review and test images for varying rich media creative types and executions
- Troubleshoot advertisement issues in real time
- Work closely with sales, inventory management, marketing and product development teams to review, resolve and respond to each inbound request
- Bachelor’s degree is required
- 0-1 year experience in Sales Operations
- Prior experience trafficking in an ad network server, Ad Manager and Freewheel preferred
- Familiarity with a front-end order management system preferred
- Fluency in the language of digital media: impressions, CTR, CPMs, eCPMs, etc.
- Fluency in the language of online measurement: uniques, pageviews, visits, referrers, etc.
- Proficiency in the Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel (including formulas))
- Basic knowledge of HTML, XML and third-party ad tags
- Experience taking screenshots, cropping, and basic image editing
- Keen problem-solving and troubleshooting abilities
- Excellent client relationship & interpersonal skills
- Strong verbal/written communication skills and the ability to prioritize tasks
- Must be detail-oriented and can thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Must be organized and detail oriented with great attention to accuracy
- Familiarity with front end order management systems a plus (DSM, Operative, and Salesforce.com, etc.)
- Must be available and willing to work extended hours as occasionally needed (during crunch times!) per day or per week, including weekends and holidays, to meet business needs
Does this sound like you? Apply today!
Must be at least 18 years old. Onward Search is a drug-free workplace. Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances, nationally and internationally. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.