Onward Search is looking for a Media Buyer/Planner to join our client in Charlotte for an onsite contract-to-hire opportunity!
- Prepare and implement client media plans of all media types for existing clients and new business.
- Conduct research, development, and presentation of media plans and media buying.
- Execute and monitor media buys and make media optimization recommendations as appropriate.
- Research, develop, and plan media for specified clients.
- Present media plans to internal and client audiences.
- Gather, organize and present competitive research and spending data.
- Take ownership of and retain accountability for client media plans and budgets.
- Work closely with cross-functional team members to frame and participate in strategy development, set goals and participate in the measurement process.
- Negotiate the best possible rates, individual parameters, value-added sponsorships, and promotions and justify all media recommendations.
- Take a lead position in the campaign review process.
- Maintain effective relationships with external clients and internal teams.
- 3-5 years of demonstrated excellence and proficiency in the development of media plans and executing media buys.
- Previous experience in an advertising agency STRONGLY preferred.
- Demonstrated proficiency in media negotiations.
- High degree of skill in media planning and buying across mediums – including television (national and spot), radio, print, digital, programmatic, mobile and social media.
- Skilled at understanding trends and best practices within the omnichannel media world and across the full media landscape including print, digital, outdoor, broadcast, etc.
- Excellent communication skills, highly collaborative, and a positive attitude.
Does this sound like you? Apply today!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.