Onward Search is looking for a MEDIA PLANNER to join a busy agency that services pharma and healthcare clients. This mid-level position (4 yrs exp) will need both traditional and digital planning experience. This role is all-encompassing: you'll need to have experience planning, setting up campaigns, managing the process, and reporting on findings.
- Plan strategy, execute campaigns, and report on the outcome
- The role requires staying up to speed on the best media outlets for pharma and wellness
- Responsible for audience research and all that entails from gathering intel and reporting on it, as well as using outside vendors to assist and managing their information
- Focus on planning process including on-time and on-budget
- QA all media placements
- Will oversee a Media Associate and be responsible to checking their work and helping to mentor them
- Maintain strong relationships with publisher partners
- Work with internal stakeholders to ensure processes are followed, including creative production, tracking and measurement, and financial inputs
- 4 years of media buying and planning
- BA or higher
- Experience within the pharmaceutical industry across HCP and DTC required
- Knowledge of the vendor landscape for both traditional and digital and across tactics
- Works well as a team member and individually
- Open to a high paced environment
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Office, including Excel, PowerPoint, and specific industry tools and technology
- Experience working with 3rd party research groups
- Advanced in media math, negotiations, publisher terms and conditions, and performance reports
- A problem-solver, critical thinker
Does this sound like you? Apply today!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- Onward Search offers medical, dental, vision benefits, as well as a 401k program, for all eligible full time temporary assignments.
- Onward Search is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB