Our client, a financial services company, is looking for a Media Program Manager with 5-10 years’ experience.
Their Brand Advertising team is growing, and we are seeking a Media Program Manager to help drive their media planning and management efforts. In this position, you will play a key role in all aspects of the national media plan.
- Play a critical role in developing and managing the annual media planning process, including strategic briefs, plan development, and testing into new channels
- Recommend and maintain strategic principles that inform media planning and buying
- Follow the media marketplace to remain up to date on the latest media trends
- Identify opportunities and emerging media trends that impact their target prospect
- Monitor media delivery, budgets, authorizations, and approvals
- Effectively partner with their media buying agency
- Evaluate media effectiveness through first party and 3rd party data
- Develop detailed understanding of media measurement as well as evaluation standards
- Develop and maintain regular executive reporting that provides a clear and concise view of their media plan
- Review, route, and approve media invoices
- Participate in the exploration and analysis of new media opportunities across channels, platforms, and countries
- Design testing approaches for any new media opportunities
- 5-10 years’ experience as a Media Manager/Buyer; experience with TV media required
- Experience identifying target audiences and devising effective media strategies
- Experience partnering with or managing a media agency
- Excellent understanding of the full media landscape, particularly TV
- Strong analytical skills partnered with a creative mind
- Up to date with latest trends and marketing best practices
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.