Our client in the beauty industry is seeking a Media Project Manager to join their team for a 6 month contract assignment that starts immediately.
The Media Project Manager is responsible for overseeing all media projects (photos, videos) to ensure they are completed in a timely fashion by assigning resources, monitoring progress, and keeping stakeholders informed along the way.
Specific Responsibilities Include:
- Use Workfront to review all media requests as they are submitted fo approval, open requests, set-up inter-department task-lists, monitor and track project progress, and handle issues as they arise
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation, project schedules, and document project phases and circulation via weekly reports for weekly team meetings
- 2+ Years experience in Project Management and/ or coordination
- Outstanding Project Management, time management, and task-oriented skills.
- High attention to detail
- Prefer candidates with work-front experience
This is a great opportunity with a company that has a very positive culture, and company morale.
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- Onward Search offers medical, dental, vision benefits, as well as a 401k program, for all eligible full time temporary assignments.
- Onward Search is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB