Our client, a top financial company located in Los Angeles is looking to hire a MEDIA SEARCH SPECIALIST for a long-term opportunity. This person will partner with internal stakeholders and external agencies to create and manage Search programs. They will play a significant role in SEM, SEO, and Paid Media program management, measurement, analysis, and optimization.
The ideal candidate will have hands-on Search experience in managing multiple brands and goals across Google and Yahoo/Bing platforms. Experience using third-party bid/campaign management tools like Search Ads 360, Marin, or Kenshoo is required. Additional preference is given for knowledge of SEO platforms like Brightedge & Google Search Console.
RESPONSIBILITIES, SKILLS, AND EXPERIENCE:
- Works closely with Senior Channel Producers, internal teams, and Agency to manage and optimize all SEM campaigns
- Gather and analyze keyword research necessary to build new search campaigns and identify and implement keyword optimizations based on search query reports, negative keyword maintenance, and keyword overlap
- Monitor and maintain campaign budgets, pacing, and bid management – implement bid rule strategy and optimization efforts at the campaign, ad group, and keyword levels
- Work closely with copywriters and creative team to develop and implement A/B tests with ad copy and ad extension variations
- Analyze ad copy and quality score performance to gain insights on landing page experience/URL audits and user engagement
- Write compelling, keyword-rich, ‘within brand guidelines’ title tags, meta descriptions, and other copy on high visibility web pages
- Actively participate in status and reporting calls, including presentation of performance
- Track and maintain documentation on cross-functional initiatives that impact Search growth
- A minimum of 6-10 years of experience in Digital/SEM/SEO in an agency environment or in-house search function
- Experience in digital media planning and forecasting
- Critical thinker who can identify issues demonstrates sound judgment when resolving matters of moderate complexity; demonstrates strong analytical, curiosity, problem-solving, and troubleshooting skills
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to effectively work in a team environment and across broad, diverse groups
- Demonstrates strong written and verbal communication skills; strong interpersonal skills; strong presentation skills
- Certified in Google/Bing Ads, Google Search Console, or similar analytics tools, deep experience with Adobe Analytics Suite: Site Catalyst, Audience Manager, and Media Optimizer, and a working knowledge of ad serving platforms such as SA360 preferred.
- Knowledge of SEO platforms like Brightedge & Google Search Console
- BA or BS degree required
Does this sound like you? Apply today!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- Onward Search offers medical, dental, vision benefits, as well as a 401k program, for all eligible full time temporary assignments.
- Onward Search is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB