Our client, an independent advertising agency, is looking for a Medical Editor to help round out their Pharma team. Believe it or not, you can be Fully Remote for this position, or part-time in-person if you prefer. Candidates must be local to NYC, Philadelphia, Baltimore, or LA.
- Ensure content complies with AMA, style guides, FDA regulations, and spelling and grammar consistency.
- Own the editorial and routing process, ensuring that timelines are being maintained.
- Drive process for MLR submission, ensuring that all assets meet criteria.
- Partner directly with an in-house medical writer and a team of copywriters.
- Other tasks may apply.
- Bachelor's Degree in a related field (e.g. English, Life Sciences, Health). A Master's Degree is a bonus!
- 1-2 years of experience in a healthcare/pharma advertising agency, marketing agency, or related industry.
- Proficiency with AMA and FDA rules and reg.
- Mastery of English grammar and excellent spelling.
- Working experience with Adobe Acrobat programs in the event you need to perform editorial reviews.
- Experience with content management platforms like Veeva Vault and Zinc MAPS.
- Working experience with the Microsoft Office Suite (i.e. Word, Excel, PPT).
- Highly organized, analytic, and a perfectionist in your craft.
- Ability to work under tight deadlines by keeping a cool head and prioritizing.
Does this sound like you? Apply today!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- Onward Search offers medical, dental, vision benefits, as well as a 401k program, for all eligible full time temporary assignments.
- Onward Search is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB