Our client is looking for a Medical Editor to join their team for a 1+ year contract assignment!
Medial Editor, Marketing Operations Responsibilities:
- Acts as primary editor for select brands, working on-site to review marketing collateral and sales training materials at all stages of promotional review process
- Reviews and edits promotional and sales training materials (print, digital and other media) for factual and grammatical accuracy, clarity of message, thoroughness, and compliance with AMA requirements and Company style under tight deadlines
- Confirms reference citations and verifies that the most current labeling and safety information is used
- Attends review committee meetings with MLR reviewers. At meetings, records comments resulting from reviewer discussion in company’s online review system
- Partners with brand teams and marketing operations team to meet project milestones and complete all final QC steps, including functional reviews of websites and other media. Reviews production proofs for all print materials
- Works with brands other reviewers to ensure that global changes are carried through to current and future related materials
Medial Editor, Marketing Operations Requirements:
- Strong collaboration, time management, and people skills are critical, as is familiarity with medical terminology
- Pharmaceutical or agency experience in editorial function. Familiarity with medical terminology preferred
- Ability to manage a heavy workload with multiple competing priorities
- Experience completing editorial reviews using an online review system (such as Veeva Vault)
- Knowledge of AMA style. (Professional experience)
- BS or BA degree is a minimum requirement
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- Onward Search offers medical, dental, vision benefits, as well as a 401k program, for all eligible full time temporary assignments.
- Onward Search is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB