Our client is looking for an Assistant Account Executive to join their team for an exciting opportunity to work with a crowd funding focused agency.
This is an awesome opportunity for a junior-level advertising professional to learn and grow with an innovative, cutting edge agency in Miami! The role is fulltime, starting ASAP.
- Assist in day-to-day client management; help on-board new clients, make sure that all agency Project on-boarding processes are executed properly (client paperwork is signed in a timely manner, invoices are created, sent and paid properly, etc.) providing a seamless and enjoyable experience.
- Act as liaison between client and team; assist in the management of various projects, campaigns and tasks that need to be completed by the team and client team.
- Manage internal task pipeline via Basecamp for all internal team tasks and projects
- Manage various client projects day-to-day and ensure that tasks are being progressed on schedule or ideally in advance of schedule across all projects in the Project pipeline
- Assist with various client matters as needed; the role will involve some client facing on smaller accounts with opportunity to learn and grow to manage larger campaigns in the future
- Assist in/take part in the creation of account strategy
- About 1 year of experience within an Agency or in-house Agency setting
- Skilled using Google Drive
- Knowledge and experience with Google and Facebook advertising
- Strong working knowledge in all aspects of Digital Marketing
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB