Our client, a nationally recognized sports team and brand, is seeking a Project Manager/Traffic Coordinator to join their team for a contract role that will last a few months. This role is 40 hours/week and onsite at their HQ in South FL.
This person proactively manages all daily production deadlines. Also, it ensures that creative assets are being built, approved, and delivered to the appropriate publication and/or external vendors as scheduled.
- Responsible for the day to day job tracking to appropriate creative resources
- Assist in reviewing project requests and determine what resources are needed and coordinate work assignments to the creative team
- Proactively provide project teams and account executives with status updates on critical deliverables and any issues
- Keep Traffic Manager informed of all projects and timelines
- Partner with Creative Managers, Traffic Manager, Production Managers to adhere to specified budgets for projects
- 3+ years experience in traditional agency and/or in hours traffic experience, as well as experience with print/media/digital
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Advertising, or related field
- Excellent communications and customer service skills; Strong organizational skills and ability to multitask
- Proficient in Microsoft Office is a must
- Basic knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite is a PLUS
Does this sound like you, apply today!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.