Onward Search is looking for an Associate Project Manager to come onsite and join one of our TOP agency clients in Miami! This will be a 3month contract opportunity with the possibility of going perm depending on performance. It is a great opportunity with an amazing agency client.
As an Associate Project Manager, you can expect to be equal parts planner, problem solver, analytical thinker, and client relationship builder.
You will be working closely with global teams and clients to drive quality digital solutions that are delivered on-time and on-budget and will be a key player in building a positive team environment. The perfect person for this role will be great at building relationships and driving team collaboration.
- Work with pursuit teams to complete project scoping, sizing and pricing estimates
- Contributes to establishing project vision
- Responsible for ensuring that all assets and resources are identified to successfully meet client expectations / requirements
- Develop and maintain all project deliverables including project charters, budgets, project plans, risk / issues logs, project dashboards / management reports and change orders etc.
- Drive project delivery through effective use of internal and external meetings
- Manage and control project scope and the change control process
- Assure that projects are delivered according to schedule and within budget
- Ensures that all project documentation uses standard / approved formats, follows internal documentation processes and is reviewed / approved prior delivery to the client
- Acts as the client point-of-contact for project related issues
- Participates in PM Discipline community for knowledge sharing, thought leadership and personal growth
- Project Management
- At least 2 years of project management experience from an interactive agency or consulting firm
- Understand different project management methodologies including…
- the ability to identify / resolve issues,
- develop detailed work plans & specifications,
- perform resource allocations and run team meetings
- Demonstrated ability to assume a leadership role in identifying and resolving project related risks
- Strong knowledge of creative and development life cycles,
- web technologies,
- web development processes
- delivery of multi-disciplinary solutions
- In addition, ideal candidates will have hands-on interactive project experience independently managing projects with a $100k budget
- Strong interpersonal, analytical, problem solving, influencing, facilitation, organizational, prioritization, decision making, and conflict resolution skills
- Demonstrated ability to inspire teamwork and take a leadership role
- Successful history of client contact including experience in setting and managing client expectations
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent presentation skills
- Organized and comfortable prioritizing when there are too many issues at hand
- You love problem solving.
- You know how businesses work
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills.
- Have a deep understanding of project management tools and methodologies.
- You thrive in a fast-paced environment and know how to adapt your approach when working with people from different disciplines (technology, creative, data, strategy and marketing engagement)
- You’re comfortable whether you’re working in office, or on a client site or remotely.
- Okay with frequent overnight travel that may be required.
- Preferred but not mandatory
- Automotive Industry experience
- Experience managing CRM/Loyalty programs
- Knowledge of E-mail and Direct Mail production
- Bachelor's degree required
- Master's degree preferred
If you love the details and get excited about planning weeks and months ahead and enjoy thinking about risks that may get in your way AND you’re also able to rise above the details to see and think about the big picture- Then we are looking for YOU!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.