Our client, a multinational software company, is in need of a Copywriter (Technical) to join their team for a full time opportunity through the end of the year.
This copywriter will help create and adapt product and solution oriented content for use in all stages of client's demand campaigns.
- Write content for assets such as solution briefs, blogs, infographics and other offers
- Write promotional copy to promote assets via banner ads, social media, email, website and other channels
- Update existing content to reflect new solutions and product messaging
- Write landing pages and thank you pages that drive towards registration, content consumption, and clicks to next steps
- Write abstracts and copy blocks to communicate offers and obtain clicks/downloads
- Responsible for editing and proofing materials during all project phases
- Ensure a consistent brand voice is maintained
- Partner with department graphic designers to devise and present multiple creative conceptual options to deliver on client areas strategic and business needs
- Develop or modify simple creative to promote assets (preferred)
- 5+ years of writing experience in advertising, journalism or related field in a technical capacity
- Bachelor's in English, Journalism, Advertising, Marketing or related field
- Experience working with a tech company or with more technical products is PREFERRED
- Must have experience and ability to write more technical-oriented copy targeted towards technical IT and networking buyers
- Must be self-motivated, hard-working, well organized, and resilient to ever-changing timelines, requests, and deliverables
- Ability to translate outstanding thoughts and ideas into compelling words
- Excellent copywriting, editing, and proofreading skills. Excellent knowledge of English grammar and punctuation
- A passion for content creation and creating engaging content
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB