Our client, a nationally recognized sports team and brand, is looking to hire a talented Copywriter with for a contract to possible hire opportunity in Miami, FL.
In this role, you will also support all of their internal clients and external clients and will work side-by-side with their Directors of Creative, Video, Design, and Photography. Your craft will impact sports. You will also work closely with other writers that range from on-air personalities to sports writers.
- Steer content to keep it fresh and engaging.
- Responsible for editing and proofing materials during all project phases
- Collaborate with project stakeholders and team members to develop creative concepts for content initiatives
- Ensure a consistent brand voice is maintained.
- Contribute new ideas and solutions appropriate for all media outlets
- Reports directly to the Director, Content & Creative.
- Write and co-produce daily digital content with an emphasis on the team, our community impact, and relevant pop culture.
- Contribute to produced and long-form content pieces serving the digital content platforms.
- Works with videographers/editors on-staff in creating concepts and delivering produced content.
- Assist with concepts for the website in coordination with the digital lead.
- Must be self-motivated, hardworking, well organized, and resilient to ever-changing timelines, requests, and deliverables.
- Ability to translate outstanding thoughts and ideas into compelling words.
- A passion for engaging audiences, working with others and providing direction for content growth.
- 4+ years of professional experience writing and providing creative guidance for digital agencies or in-house marketing teams.
- A portfolio with examples of social content, articles, blogs, or work in other digital channels.
- 4-year collegiate degree in Broadcasting, Communications, PR, Journalism, or relevant work experience.
- A passion for content creation and creating engaging content.
- Excellent communication skills
Does this sound like you, apply today!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB