Our client, a specialty apparel company located in Broward County is looking for a Graphic Designer to join their team on a freelance-to-fulltime basis to work with their creative team.
This person will work on various projects to support the success of the B2B division of the corporation and help create and design sales materials, PowerPoint presentations/sales decks, RFPs, and various projects as needed.
- Support creative team with all creative/graphic design work
- Create and design PowerPoint presentations, sales decks, and other sales materials
- Work on production-heavy projects with the ability to meet deadlines
- Assist B2B team with RFPs
Skills & Qualifications:
- 3-5 years' experience in a design role, preferably working on B2B brands
- Must be skilled in; Adobe Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, Microsoft Word, Excel
- Bachelor's Degree in Graphic Design or related field
- Excellent attention to detail and a keen eye for color, excellent photo composition, layout and typography skills.
- Must be able to work under tight deadlines, preferably with prior experience in a high-production oriented role
- MUST have a clean, current portfolio of relevant work to show.
Does this sound like you? Apply today!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB