Our client, a home furnishing retailer is seeking a freelance Digital Designer to join their team on an ongoing basis. This role is 40 hours/week and onsite at their HQ in south FL.
The Digital Designer is responsible for the design and delivery of creative digital assets relating to web to support campaigns, events, emails, pages, and banners.
- Collaborate cross functionally with internal Marketing and Merchandising teams to gather requirements and information about the brand, product assortment, campaigns, and design guidelines.
- Provide expertise in digital Customer design best practices, tools, techniques, and trends in order to create the ultimate Customer Experience through digital assets.
- Assure graphics and assets will be in creative sync with the rest of the campaign channels including TV commercials, in-store visual displays, direct mail and catalogs.
- Adhere to tight deadlines with the ability to prioritize work, manage available resources and communicate any risks, status or roadblocks in order to identify solutions within the creative team.
- Design and produce graphical assets to support eCommerce site across all devices including desktop, tablets, and mobile.
- Promote innovation and creativity while following best practices where applicable in order to ensure the ultimate graphical User Experience.
- Provide best practices recommendation in the definition and implementation of standardized production processes required to support efficient, scalable, measurable procedures for graphical digital assets including; intake, cross functional reviews, digital asset management schema, approvals, production release, monitoring and measuring.
- Provide design options or variations in order to support new features, A/B, multi-variate, or proof of concept testing.
- Create new designs based on wireframe or conceptual proofs of new features, capabilities, and site modifications.
- Participate and attend professional development events, Corporate meetings., etc.
- Perform administrative tasks and attends training, as needed.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Graphic Design or Creative, Advertising or Marketing field
- 3-5 years in previous Art Director role
- Expert sills in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint), Adobe Creative Cloud (Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, Premiere, Bridge, After Effects, etc.) and best practices
- Sketch (or comparable prototyping software) and InVision knowledge
- Raw Image Processes, Creative Image Editing and best practices while working with digital image assets
If this seems like you apply today!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.