Our client, a strategic creative agency, is looking for a Graphic Designer to join their team for a freelance to full-time opportunity in Coral Gables, FL.
In this role, you will be working on the brand communications team and service current Fortune 100, 500 and emerging brands.
- 50% of your time will be spent designing creative PowerPoint presentations for senior leadership, agency pitches, designing stories for case studies, report and ROI storytelling, global strategy presentations for several big brands and more
- Produce various design elements while following branding guidelines and marketing objectives under direction of Creative Director for multiple clients such as logos, packaging, brochures, business cards, newsletters consumer guidebooks, employee handbooks, infographics
- Develop digital graphics including 4-6 tab websites, Web banners, Online Ads, Email Templates, Social Media + Blog Post Graphics, Stock Image Search, Image Retouching
- Must have 5+ years graphic design experience within an agency or design house
- You are a dynamic, creative, business-minded, visual story teller looking to grow within an agency
- Experience with print and digital
- Capable of condensing long communication/information and present it in an intriguing powerpoint presentation
- Must be able to work in a fast paced environment
- High-level proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, Acrobat) and Microsoft Office (PowerPoint, Word, Excel)
- Portfolio showcasing creative ideas
- Strong communication skills and ability to work within a team as well as attend client meetings
- Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design, or equivalent combination of formal education and work experience required
- Experience managing a team is preferred
Apply now to learn more!
Must be at least 18 years old. Onward Search is a drug-free workplace. Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances, nationally and internationally. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.