Onward Search is looking for a stellar Jr. Graphic Designer w/ UX/UI Skills to work with one of our clients in the travel/hospitality industry located in Miami, FL! This person will have the opportunity to work on an immediate project with a great team.
- Concept and create cohesive advertising campaigns and related marketing collateral materials, such as graphic elements (logos/lockups), direct mailers, promotional flyers, print ads, web banners and emails, tradeshow graphics, signage, brochures and PowerPoint presentations
- Will be working on UI/UX related needs very lightly with the product design team
- Drive and implement creative solutions for larger campaigns and day-to-day needs, by collaborating closely with client partners and fellow creatives, or independently as needed to meet deadlines and objectives
- Collaborate with copywriters to ensure design and copy complement the marketing piece
- Revise creative as needed. Review final material for quality and accuracy and prep files for print and digital release
- Stay current and knowledgeable of established brand guidelines and ensure all work is within guidelines or contributing to the evolution of the brand. Stay current on design trends related to your business areas and within the travel industry
- Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design/Visual Communications or similar field from or equivalent experience
- 2+ years experience in a graphic designer/production artist role in a fast paced, multi project corporate or advertising agency environment
- Strong creative background and skills required across a diverse array of deliverables. Portfolio of work samples required
- Knowledge of UI/UX is preferred
- Must present strong print design skills with excellent eye for typography and thorough understanding of prepress and print production
- Good photo retouching skills
- Demonstrated experience and up-to-date knowledge of Mac applications including Adobe Creative Suite: Adobe InDesign, Adobe Illustrator and Adobe Photoshop is required as well as knowledge of Microsoft Office: Word, PowerPoint and Excel.
- Experience with Sketch is a must.
Does this sound like you? Apply today!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.