Onward Search is looking for Front-End Interactive Designer/Developers to join one of our top agency clients! This is a 5+ month contract onsite position.
- Must have experience in email development without the use of any frameworks
- Must be able to code responsive emails without framework
- Web Standards and Accessibility
- Code responsive emails with the use of HTML/CSS
- Dreamweaver and Photoshop
- Work with business users to gather functional requirements
- Work with client architect/senior developers to do high level/low level design/architecture
- Coding and implementation using best practices to produce high performing/scalable/secured modules
- Unit Testing/Integration Testing
- Code Configuration and Release Management
- Production Support and Bug Fixes
- Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in Computer Science or related field
- 3+ years of Email development experience
- Understanding of Functional Programming Concepts
- Ability to visualize data UI interface and create custom UI components
- Knowledge and experience using a UI mock up toll such as Adobe Illustrator
- Ability to start green field projects and propose designs
- Experience architecting high performance multi-tier systems
- Experience writing code that deals with extremely large sets of data
- Highly proficient with deep understanding of responsive email development, HTML5, CSS3 and related build tools
- Good understanding of the project lifecycle process, able to define a comprehensive solution leading towards a common vision
- Very good communication, problem solving and presentation skills
- Ability to code responsive email templates without the use of any frameworks
- Must know how to use Dreamweaver and Photoshop.
- Experience with IBM Watson Silverpop is a plus
Feel free to send your resume and portfolio to be considered! Apply today!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.