Our client, a B2B agency in South Broward county is looking for a Digital Media Analyst to join their team on a freelance basis! This person will work on-site, 40/hours a week.
The Digital Media Analyst will implement and monitor online campaigns with the goal of improving performance as measured by KPIs. He/she will also be work on reports and media related research.
- Implement campaigns on social, programmatic and SEM platforms.
- Creates and/or support the creation of performance Dashboards.
- QA campaign implementations and reports
- Understand the client landscape and concerns across key accounts
- Monitor and promote the use of best practice account management throughout the media teams
- Perform audience analysis research whenever necessary
- Support the Director of Digital Media and Media Supervisors to deliver accurate estimations of work, staffing plans and fee structures
- Bachelors degree in a relevant field
- 2+ years’ experience/2 years focused online
- Excellent understanding of the media business and it’s day-to-day operations
- Excellent track record of maintaining multiple client engagements at once and growing client business
- Built trusting, collaborative relationships with clients of senior levels
- Capable of serving as an agency ambassador and demonstrating grace in challenging internal/external scenarios
- Excellent track record of driving client growth and diversification into multiple products and services
Does this sound like you? Apply today!
Must be at least 18 years old. Onward Search is a drug-free workplace. Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances, nationally and internationally. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.