Our client, a top employer and corporation in Miami is looking for a Social Media Manager to join their team full-time.
The Social Media Manager will lead organic and paid social media programs as well as a blog for the brand.
Day-to-day, this person will be responsible for content curation and creation, campaign planning and execution, reporting, monitoring, social engagement and influencer marketing programs. This person will also take the lead on testing and optimization across social media and blog initiatives.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Plan and manage social media and blog calendars based on insights from Public Relations, Marketing and program performance
- Support strategic development of social media and blog programs and effectively execute against annual marketing plans
- Curate and create compelling content for social media channels and blog in partnership with PR and Marketing teams
- Engage and interact with the social community across all platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube) to develop and grow social media audiences and overall guest engagement.
- Manage and execute paid social media plan to drive leads including campaign asset development with Creative team.
- Develop and maintain all social media and blog reports
- Provide recommendations for program optimization based on data insights as well as develop and execute overarching social media and blog test plan
- Partner with Marketing Analytics teams to provide social media data for consolidated business reports.
- Lead Influencer Marketing programs including influencer valuation, incentivization, social content requirements, and program reporting.
- Manage brand YouTube channel including video uploads, inventory and performance reports.
- Build tracking codes and mange pixel placements to ensure data and reporting hygiene with proper Q/A.
- Work closely with the Search team in the development and enhancement of unique content strategies.
- Track, research and report on social media trends, tools and competitive activity.
Skills & Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Marketing or Communications or any equivalent combination of education and/or experience.
- 6-8 years of digital marketing and social media experience with strong writing/content development and reporting/analytical skills.
- Advanced knowledge in social media marketing and blog management including but not limited to organic social, paid social, influencer marketing, and Community Management.
- Exceptional writing skills with storytelling ability and possession of visual brand identity skills
- Exceptional attention to detail including proofreading skills
- Demonstrated understanding of and experience with A/B testing and creative optimization.
- Excellent communications skills to effectively partner with management, cross-functional teams and with Digital Marketing vendors
- Ability to effectively use diplomacy in conflict resolution and problem-solving matters.
- Advanced experience with Social Media & Blog Tools such as: Hootsuite, WordPress, Social Studio, Stackla, Crimson Hexagon, Facebook Business Manager, Facebook Insights, Twitter Analytics, and Instagram Insights. Advanced experience with Microsoft Office: PowerPoint, Excel, Word.
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB