Our client, a nutrition brand located in North Miami is looking for a Social Media Manager to join their team on a freelance to full-time basis.
In this role, you will work along-side the marketing team to create and execute all social media marketing initiatives for the brand taking part in creative development, strategy, content creation, community management and analytics.
- Manage day-to-day social media management responsibilities including content creation/curation, deployment and analysis of content and distribution cross numerous social media accounts.
- Oversee execution of social media program’s development, execution and measurement plans.
- Manage content calendar and as well as conceptualize tactics to increase following and audience participation
- Minimum 2+ years working in a fast-paced in-house creative team/ad agency environment in a social media specialist or community manager role.
- Proficiency with social media analytics tools/publishing tools
- Experience in Adobe Creative Suite a plus
- Excellent interpersonal skills at all levels of the organization.
- Ability to handle multiple projects and consistently deliver milestones on time and on budget
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB