Onward Search is looking for a Senior Marketing Account Executive, Product Development to work with one of our clients in the travel/hospitality industry located in Miami, FL!
This role will assist with concept development that directly responds to consumer insights and will innovate and participate in the execution of “what’s next?” in terms of the vacation experience for the brand.
- Oversee execution while continually enhancing our existing products
- Maintain roadmap and effectively project manage complex timelines and deliverables
- Assist the Insights & Analytics team and analyze data to influence and develop the product
- Partner and collaborate closely with key stakeholders from the various departments across the organization to understand how to adapt and evolve the strategy and product
- Create presentations showcasing the business environment, current product positioning, competitive landscape, insights and data findings to share recommendations
- Support Manager with brand development process while working closely with Newbuild and Operations on concept development and the accurate execution of concepts to ensure innovation and authenticity are maximized
- 1-3 years business, product/brand marketing or operations experience
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Ability to analyze data and research results to make recommendations
- Ability to apply strong analytical, financial, conceptual and strategic thinking
- Proven ability to collaborate with others, plus the ability to build strong and sustainable relationships, and the capability to interact with all levels of the organization
- Able to manage and prioritize multiple projects simultaneously
- Candidate must possess strong written and oral communication skills
- Past Experience working with Architects/Designers/Creative & Innovation Consultants a plus
Apply now to learn more!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.