Our client, a globally recognized tech brand, is looking to hire a Strategic Planner for a freelance to possible full time opportunity in Miami, FL.
In this role you will help ensure the flawless development and execution of marketing communications in support of the business goals.
- Oversees account planning function, collaborating with marketing, sales, revenue and other teams to devise integrated marketing briefs for top tier advertising, branding, and product launch initiatives
- Clearly outlines campaign goals, sets measurable KPIs, and analyzes effectiveness of campaign in market
- Coordinate and deliver competitive reviews and market snapshots
- Analyze and forecast current market challenges, provides competitive analysis, and puts forth marketing solutions
- Collaborate with various internal teams to identify and prioritize key marketing challenges and opportunities for the region
- Experience devising strategic direction and overseeing effective implementation of integrated product marketing campaigns across multiple consumer channels
- 5+ years experience and deep understanding of brand communications
- Very solid skills in core areas: business and brand strategy, insights and research, media and communications planning
- Can set and manage project plans, from big picture to individual channel activation breakdown
- A wide range of experience working on rands that tell inspiring and engaging stories
- Experience with partnering with creative people across several fields such as advertising, print, retail, interactive, video
- Proven experience in business problem identification and resolution
- Strong knowledge of the Channel environment
- Bilingual in Spanish or Portuguese a PLUS!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.