Our client, a global leader in the luxury hospitality/tourism industry, is looking for a Trade Marketing Manager to join their team fulltime, ASAP. This role will be onsite, 40/hours a week in Miami, FL.
The Trade Marketing Manager will develop and implement strategies and solutions for travel agent sales by developing tools to assist in successful messaging to support travel partners. This person will assist in the overall success of the B2B travel partner audience.
- Assume ownership of Trade programs and development aimed at driving demand through the Travel Agency channel.
- Work alongside the B2B sales team, oversee external vendor relationships and various travel agency platforms.
- Develop and manage the execution of all Travel Partners collateral projects, including National Account marketing plans, Key account marketing initiatives, and Travel Agency direct mail programs.
- Manage a large Marketing budget. (approximately $2.6MM+)
- Collaborate with the sales team to understand Travel Agency Partner marketing needs.
- Create and maintain healthy and positive relationships with the Sales team by engaging with each channel regularly.
- Monitor the competitive landscape and publish competitive bi-weekly reports.
- Manage competitive research, communicating findings, and recommendations to the Marketing and Sales team for evaluation.
- Champion strategy for Travel Partners education program.
- Implement email best practice strategy while maintaining clean email lists and deliver optimal KPIs.
- Manage Trade Marketing direct mail programs with responsibility for reporting results; provide recommendations to improve leads and conversion.
- Develop reliable and comprehensive project briefs that provide clear direction, content, and product information for an in-house graphic design team and print and production team.
- Lead on-going communications to Sales and Travel Agency partners, ensuring new promotions, offers, and newsworthy announcements are communicated, efficiently, and on time.
- Identify and leverage new technologies, increasing marketing automation and efficiency of operations to focus people resources on the most value-add marketing and sales activities.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business Administration, Communications, Advertising or related field of study; MBA a plus, or any equivalent combination of relevant background and work experience.
- 5-7 years’ marketing experience in a corporate environment or agency.
- 3 years of demonstrable experience in a leadership position.
- Travel/hospitality industry experience is a plus but NOT required.
- Superior attention to detail with an ability to multi-task in an extremely fast-paced environment while maintaining strong interpersonal and team-centric management skills.
- Flawless execution and overall quality assurance of marketing collaterals generated, including proofreading, editing, and follow-up skills.
- Proficient in Excel and PowerPoint.
- Strong work ethic, exceptional organization skills, and active project management to ensure deadlines are met.
- Must be pro-active and maintain professionalism in a high-paced department and capable to quickly adapt to a changing environment with the ability to shift priorities per business demands.
- Must possess strong interpersonal and team-centric management skills to work with other team members of the team successfully.
- Must be able to collaborate with executives at all levels of the organization effectively
- Must be proactive with the ability to take an idea from concept to completion, be solution-driven, data-driven and results-oriented, as well as highly organized to ensure high-quality work is delivered with a focus on speed to market.
Does this sound like you, apply today!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.