Our client, a Fortune 500 company, is in need of a Lead UI/UX Designer to work with them and their client for a 6-month contract opportunity that has the opportunity for extension beyond the 6-months. You must able to travel to South John Young area on a daily basis
- Translate customer and business stakeholder requirements into defined specifications and inspire the Development team to build the correct product
- Own design of UI related features and participate in the product definition process
- Significantly impact and architect product strategy and direction
- Develop and maintain user flows, wireframes, interaction design, visual design mockups, personas, scenarios, prototypes, specifications, navigation maps and other design documents
- Work with feature development teams to make sure that the workflow reflects the customer's needs and ensure consistency among features
- Define innovative user interfaces and interaction styles which result in improved user productivity and satisfaction
- 7+ years of relevant experience in UX, UI, and Usability Studies
- Strong experience with both UX and UI. Conversant with common UI tools primarily Sketch
- Prior Creative experience for leading Customer or Associate facing Mobile / Tablet based applications
- Experience designing customer facing websites/ Mobile Apps for a retail, hospitality, healthcare client. Any associate facing experience is highly preferred
- Create wireframes and iterate with clients based on desired features
- Responsible for ensuring creative deliverables are on time and iterated expeditiously with clients
- Responsible for teamwork with Creative Director, SAM’s, Pre Sales, Delivery Managers and Technical Architects as needed on projects
- Experience in hospitality or food industry a PLUS
Does this sound like you? Apply today!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB