Our client, a full-service agency in south FL is looking for a UI/UX Designer to join their team on a freelance basis starting immediately.
The UI/UX Designer works closely with Creative, Account Services and Development teams to produce user flows, wireframes, and prototypes for digital products for agency clients.
- Collaborate with designers, strategists and production team to create UX flows
- Aid in planning of new projects while meeting users and client goals
- Collaborate with UX Research team in ideation, prototyping and design
- Present information in one-on-one and small group situations to clients, agency employees, and vendors
- Apply, evangelize, and train others in best practices for user-centered design
- Bachelor’s degree in related field
- 2+ years experience in a UI/UX focused role
- Experience working with big brands preferred
- Experience working with industry standard wireframing tools
- Expert skills in; Sketching, Wireframing, Prototyping, Design Systems, Usability Testing, User Research, User Journeys, Mobile Design, Responsive Design, Sketch, Adobe XD, InVision, Keynote, Axure RP, Affinity Designer, HTML/CSS/JS
Does this sound like you? Apply today!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.