Our client, a well known company in Fort Lauderdale, is in need of a UX/UI Designer to start on a contract role that is at least 6 months.
In this role, you will work to conceptualize, strategize, design, and prototype ideas along with the UX team.
- Translate customer and business stakeholder requirements into defined specifications and inspire the Development team to build the correct product
- Own design of UI related features and participate in the product definition process
- Significantly impact and architect product strategy and direction
- Develop and maintain user flows, wireframes, interaction design, visual design mockups, personas, scenarios, prototypes, specifications, navigation maps and other design documents
- Work with feature development teams to make sure that the workflow reflects the customer's needs and ensure consistency among features
- Define innovative user interfaces and interaction styles which result in improved user productivity and satisfaction
- 5+ years relevant work experience in UX/UI
- A great portfolio of work / samples of wireframes, personas, visual and interaction design work is a requirement
- A formal education in Visual Design, Interaction Design, HCI, Architecture, Psychology, or related field preferred
- High degree of creativity, design skill, strategy and interaction design experience and problem-solving ability
- Expertise in wireframing and visual design tools such as Adobe XD, Sketch, Photoshop, Illustrator
- Prototyping skills using tools like Adobe XD, Sketch, Fireworks, Muse, Dreamweaver and/or front-end development experience preferred
- Proven track record and a passion for designing compelling, award-winning user interfaces
- Excellent presentation skills & and attention to detail
- Experience working with various departments within a product team
Please apply today for consideration!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB