Our client, a financial technology company, is looking for a Developer for a contract position.
Mid Level Developer Responsibilities:
- Writes software including maintenance and new programs
- Analyzes, designs, develops, codes and implements programs in one or more programming languages, for a specific assigned software system or systems. These may include PC, Web, and development tools
- Identifies application, database software, and programming problems
- Assesses the health and performance of software applications and databases
- Participates and maintains relationships with business units, customers and information technology subject matter experts in order to remain apprised of direction, project status, architectural and technology issues, risks and functional/integration issues
- Advises on options, impact on other business processes, and system priorities to customers and other impacted parties
Mid Level Developer Qualifications:
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science or other related industry degree, strongly preferred
- Basic knowledge of one or more programming languages (Java preferred)
- 3+ years prior programming experience with Java
- Experience with MongoDB
- Development/Programming experience in any industry is fine
- Basic knowledge of healthcare data protocols and software requirements a plus
- Basic knowledge of software development and project management methodologies
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- Onward Search offers medical, dental, vision benefits, as well as a 401k program, for all eligible full time temporary assignments.
- Onward Search is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB