Our client, a nationally recognized retailer garnering accolades for their cutting edge approach to customer engagement is seeking a User Experience Architect to join their team on a project basis.
In this role the ideal candidate is a highly motivated, creative and versatile individual with experience designing intuitive workflows. The candidate carries a thorough understanding of his/her end users, a passion for user-centered design, and a critical eye toward clear visuals and text that meet the needs of customers across all of our client's digital brands.
- Analyze business needs and produce detailed wireframes that meet strategic objectives
- Optimize information architecture to promote usability, while accommodating technical needs/constraints
- Develop user flows and personas to facilitate feature design process
- Ensure all creative deliverables are clear of errors; meet user needs and business requirements.
- Maintain a high-level view across the business and understand the complexities, dependencies, and opportunities beyond the CX UX Design team.
- Translate abstract ideas and business requirements into data-driven and human-centered solutions based on HCI fundamentals and design principles.
- Create high-fidelity mocks and interactions for responsive web and native apps based off flows, wires, prototypes, and user research.
- Work closely with UI Designers to understand detailed standards
- Participate in creative brainstorm sessions.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in UX design.
- Relevant experience in designing for iOS, Android and/or Web applications.
- A portfolio that demonstrates a strong understanding of best practices in UX, developments, and trends in web design.
- Proficient in Sketch, Zeplin, Axure, and Adobe Creative Suite.
- Experience working for retail or web-based companies, interactive/ad agencies or start-ups is a plus.
- Experience in user testing and user research is a plus.
- Past experience in a digital retail environment a plus.
- Experience working in an agile environment a plus.
Does this sound like your skill set and experience? Apply today!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB