Responsible for working with internal teams to obtain an in depth understanding of all Treasury products and document detailed process guides for Migration Specialists ensuring they are always up to date. Develop and deliver training to Migration team on Treasury products. Gather, track and deliver client feedback to designated product managers. Create, review and refine quality measurements for Client calls and update team performance documents to ensure team is given timely and accurate feedback. Design and train all product updates to Migration Specialist team and ensure all documented procedures match client experience.
- Create tutorials to help end-users use a variety of applications
- Execute training sessions to raise product awareness, enhance colleague knowledge and support business objectives
- Establish and institute effective training methods, techniques and tools to support learning objectives
- Establish effective working relationships with line of business colleagues, product managers and subject matter experts
- Identify procedures and scenarios for the quality control of products and services
- Process product reviews and inform the development team of defects and errors
- Monitor efforts to resolve product issues and track progress
- Spot areas for improvement to enhance the product's efficiency
- Work with internal teams to obtain an in-depth understanding of the product and the documentation requirements
- Produce high-quality documentation that meets applicable standards and is appropriate for its intended audience
- Create, review and refine user experience documents
- Assure the reliability and consistency of production by checking processes and final output
- Report all malfunctions to production executives to ensure immediate action
- Training, motivating, coaching, and correcting employees to ensure that standards are met
- Create project schedules identifying all tasks required for small, medium and large testing events
- Strong technical knowledge, with hands-on experience with industry-standard tools and languages
- Ability to lead projects in establishing and supporting project goals, tasks and priorities or regularly coach other project personnel to ensure forms are developed in a way that complies with architectural standards and established methodologies and practices
- Contribute to implementation and ongoing improvement of department's deployment process and offer opinions on readiness of projects to move on to the next stages
- Devises or modifies procedures to solve problems considering computer equipment capacity and limitations, operating time and form of desired results
- Maintains contact with vendors, industry peers, and professional associations to keep informed of existing and evolving industry standards and technologies
- Train all incoming Migration Specialists and prepare them for client contact
- Work closely with the Client Services Quality Assurance Trainer to maintain synergies
- Creates and modifies procedures to solve business problems. Defines problems and identifies solutions for project requirements
- Good knowledge of project management techniques are required
Skills and Knowledge:
- Excellent written skills
- Ability to deliver high quality documentation paying attention to detail
- Excellent leadership, organizational, communication and interpersonal skills
- Knowledge of Treasury products
Education: Basic Qualifications:
- Minimum 3 years Banking or Financial Migration Trainer
- Minimum 3 years Banking or Financial Customer service
- Minimum 3 years' experience in banking or financial services industry required
- Minimum 5 years Microsoft Office experience required
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB