Our client is looking for a Manager of Mobile Engineering. This Manager will not be hands-on coding, this is a management position overseeing iOS and Android teams. Must have prior experience doing so. This candidate will be responsible for coordinating and maintaining the development of delivery plans.
Must know how to manage and run high-performance technical teams. Responsible for ensuring engineer standards, methods, quality code, quality delivery, scalability, code readability, and testing are all running smoothly. You will be a major part of the growth and success of the team.
Day to Day
- Build realistic project plans
- Identify risks and develop mitigation plans
- Define KPIs
- Be a leader and strong communicator for all
- Help hire and mentor the engineer teams
- Architect multi-platform mobile solutions for iOS and Android
- Give suggestions about architecture to support mobile
- BS in Computer Science
- 10+ years of engineering experience
- 3+ years of management experience
- Must know iOS and Android UI design principles, patterns
- Open-source iOS ecosystem
- Sophisticated knowledge in Computer Science, Data
- Source control, GIT experience
- Experience leading agile teams, Scrum and Kanban
- iOS SDK and/or Android SDK expert knowledge
- Expert knowledge of Swift & Objective-C, Kotlin.
- RESTful APIs experience to connect iOS/Android applications to back-end services
- Cross-Platform UI Development
- Bluetooth coding
Does this sound like you? Apply today!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- Onward Search offers medical, dental, vision benefits, as well as a 401k program, for all eligible full time temporary assignments.
- Onward Search is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB