As the Director of Product you will manage the product team for a live service game. You'll be a part of a 10-20 person team working on feature roadmap, live ops, engagement events, tech initiative, gamification features, gameplay, monetization, performance, content and lifecycle campaigns.
- Must be strong with live ops mobile, roadmapping, strategy, ensure execution
- Create product growth plans
- Work with many departments that collab to build a game
- 7+ years of product management in mobile gaming
- Must be strong at features, roadmaps, understanding live game performance, running complex live ops
Apply now to learn more about this game!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- Onward Search offers medical, dental, vision benefits, as well as a 401k program, for all eligible full time temporary assignments.
- Onward Search is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB