A major XR innovator needs a Mobile/VR Software Engineer strong in SDET skills. You will be working on a top tier VR/Gaming product with other world-class engineers. Experience or interest in Gaming, VR, Mobile, Fitness are preferred, Must have strong software development expertise. This role will be working on the mobile client facing apps, adding and improving iOS and Android apps.
- Participate in process improvement with engineer team
- Work with release director. for testing, releases, schedule
- Must be great at working independently and collab as a team, work through engineering process improvement
- Must enjoy making impact on innovative solutions to drive the advancement of live products at scale
- Must be savvy with process improvement
- Be able to write strong, unit, integrated, functional usability tests for iOS and Android
- Set processes and tools to enable our apps to be tested on an automatic basis
- Work with engineering and hardware teams
- Must have experience with high performance code
- Software Engineering, computer science or equivalent work experience
- 5+ years working in an engineering environment with a proven track record of the responsibilities listed above
- Proven DevOps experience, knowledge with scheduling tests in CI/CD pipeline
- VR experience and passion is a plus
- Strong knowledge of mobile dev in Swift or Kotlin
- Must know unit, integration and functional testing strategies
Apply now if this role interests you and to learn more.
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- Onward Search offers medical, dental, vision benefits, as well as a 401k program, for all eligible full time temporary assignments.
- Onward Search is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB