Our client, a major game studio is looking for a Mobile Systems Designer.
This Mobile Systems Designer will be responsible for:
- Balancing game mechanics for Free-2-Play mobile games
- Working with the Design Director to drive new mobile game features, social systems and live ops
- Tuning and maintaining game economy (must love spreadsheets)
The ideal Mobile Systems Designer will have:
- Shipped 3 titles within mobile or have 5+ years of experience as a systems designer
- A love of spreadsheets! Show that love through design docs
- A passion for RPG style games
- The ability to hypothesize game mechanics and level settings push through to completion
This is a 100% remote opportunity!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- Onward Search offers medical, dental, vision benefits, as well as a 401k program, for all eligible full time temporary assignments.
- Onward Search is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB