Onward Search's client, a Fortune 500 organization, is seeking a UI Mobile Production Designer to join their quickly growing UX and Design team. The ideal candidate will be driven by working on innovative, award-winning work with a team that prioritizes fun, flexibility, and creativity.
Working on multiple iOS, Android, and Responsive Web Apps, you are the final checkpoint in a creative design process, responsible for creating a finished product that meets agency and client branding goals. You ensure brand guidelines are being maintained across color, font, production quality and more. You scale and crop, retouch, resize, change the layout and make sure everything is done to specs.
- Create assets for iOS and Android for multiple device sizes and resolutions.
- Assist in conceptualizing, designing, and executing new interactive ideas.
- Ability to define and offer multiple content/creative solutions to a task.
- Staying up-to-date on the latest design trends, newest digital platforms, and competitive landscape and apply best practices to all work.
- Create pixel perfect UI elements: illustrations, icons, photos and meticulous production of high-fidelity visual design comps.
- Create and manage visual design documentation and specifications.
- Collaborate closely with development to make sure designs are implemented as intended.
- Support design consistency and quality across multiple digital channels, device platforms, and screen resolutions.
- Maintain relevancy in the field by monitoring digital trends, new tools, and workflows, attending workshops, and joining professional groups.
- Brainstorm big ideas in a group setting and express your opinion.
- Understand and interpret brand, user, and business needs, to develop innovative, creative, and results-oriented digital solutions.
- Effectively manage time, prioritize tasks and work within deadlines
- Minimum of 3 years’ design experience with iOS, Android or e-commerce.
- Must know the difference between CMYK, RGB, and HEX.
- Robust knowledge of Sketch, Zeplin, Invision and Adobe CS Suite (Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, etc.)
- Excellent typographic skills and visual craftsmanship with strong design sensibilities.
- Basic retouching skills required.
- Must be a collaborative, team player and great initiative with strong communication skill.
- High organized with the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and efficiently with a strong sense of urgency.
- Must be detail-oriented with superior follow-through.
- Strong portfolio demonstrating high-caliber visual communication, web, mobile design and production skills.
- Bachelor's degree in visual or graphics design, BA in a related field, or equivalent work experience.
- Experience designing responsive pages as well as generating assets varying resolutions, screen sizes, and pixel densities for both for iOS and Android.
- An understanding of current mobile and desktop patterns.
- Proven ability to work within brand guidelines to create compelling visual solutions.
- Education or experience in user-centered design techniques.
- Ability to collaborate effectively with Information Architecture to translate Wireframes into works of art.
- Excellent communication, organizational, and time management skills.
- Must be highly motivated, confident and a passionate team player.
Do the skills and competencies above match your own? Apply today!
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.