Our client is seeking a Mobile & Web Product Designer to join them for a contract engagement with the potential to go perm.
The ideal candidate for this role will be able to navigate a partnership relationship with the larger product organization and understand how this interfaces and impacts the larger business. You should be able to design amazing experiences across platforms, from iOS and Android to responsive web applications.
Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Plan and run user tests and other design research to inform design decisions
- Collaborate with the rest of the design team to evolve and refine our design system, ensuring visual cohesion and engineering efficiency across all user touch-points
- Help build out design processes, tools, and culture
- Communicate design solutions to engineers and stakeholders
- Design and prototype elegant solutions for web and mobile apps
- Work within brand guidelines to create layouts that reinforce a brand’s style or voice through its visual touch-points
- Maintain a system first approach with in the design organization
Skills and Requirements:
- Amazing book of design work
- A strong command of contemporary design tools including Sketch and Invision
- Experience with user research such as surveys, interviews, and usability testing
- Background in designing for mobile-first platforms
- An understanding of design patterns
- A solid foundation in layout and design
- Business know-how: Understanding of business metrics and the ability to translate company goals and objectives into digital experiences
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- Onward Search offers medical, dental, vision benefits, as well as a 401k program, for all eligible full time temporary assignments.
- Onward Search is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB