Are you a talented artist who has a strong knowledge of color theory and paint? Our award-winning client, a leader in their space, in Rhode Island is looking to hire a Model Artist!
- Paint prototypes
- Mix paint and other materials to prepare the right color or texture
- Decorate high quality, high detailed painted prototypes
- Duplicate identical samples in a timely manner
- Knowledge of decorating operations including spray painting, color formulation, dry brush, hot tamping, dry transfers, and labeling
- Familiarity with the process of mixing paints and tints
- Ability to use Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- Basic understanding of Illustrator and Photoshop
Apply today to learn more!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.