Our client, a revolutionary game studio is looking for a Monetization Director. We're looking for candidates with the following skillset and experience to fill the role.
This Monetization Director will be responsible for:
- Focusing efforts on how to monetize in game assets such as (skins, weapons purchases, etc)
- Leading a team of KPI focused analytical minds of the monetization team
- Collaborating with Product teams to ensure strategy is in place
- Assisting in the retention of users and adding to the ingame revenue
- Setting goals, defining priorities, providing feedback, leadership and mentorship to JR staff
- Defining the store content, design, pricing, and catalogue strategy
- Analyzing KPI reports and sharing insight with production teams
- Ensuring standards and monetization practices are held accordingly
The ideal Monetization Director will have:
- Experience managing digital operations or AAA game monetization systems
- LiveOps, F2P, and Game Dev backgrounds
- Analytical and KPI focused and a true relationship builder
- Strong understanding of acquisition, retention and monetization concepts
- Strong understanding of the video gam market and its consumers
- Sense of curiosity and wonder!
Does this sound like you? Apply today!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- Onward Search offers medical, dental, vision benefits, as well as a 401k program, for all eligible full time temporary assignments.
- Onward Search is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB