Our client, a live entertainment advertising agency, is seeking a Motion Graphics Designer to join their team. This role begins ASAP, currently fully remote but expects to go on-site once Broadway opens up in the fall.
As the Motion Graphics Designer you will:
- Animate titles and transitions for TV commercials, social and web
- Work with the design and copy teams to take creative direction into motion elements
- Help with selection of audio, video, animation style, etc.
- Edit footage with effects/titles/motion
- Other tasks may apply
- 5+ years of Motion Graphics experience
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative suite, particularly in After Effects
- Editing experience in Premier
- Bonus if you have 3D animation in your reel
- Creatively driven and not afraid to use your imagination
- Self-driven, are confident about your work and opinion but are open to feedback
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- Onward Search offers medical, dental, vision benefits, as well as a 401k program, for all eligible full time temporary assignments.
- Onward Search is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB