Our client, a cable channel, is seeking a freelance Designer/Animator to join the team. You will report to the VP Video, Print and Digital.
- Primarily rendering out keyables in on-air lower thirds, along with promo bugs, rebuilds, title cards, etc. no creative is really needed - ensuring that output and design solutions accommodate all video platforms and requests
- Keen eye for detail, project organization and ability to multitask while maintaining various stages of approval for each project
- Able to adhere to and follow set department processes, standards and workflows
- Effectively partners with internal clients to ensure that the work meets creative and strategic standards appropriate to the target audiences and expertly produced and on-brand
- Contributes to the determination of how the brand image(s) and design package evolves over time
- College degree/art school or equivalent work experience
- 1-3 years experience of broadcast video design
- After Effects expert working knowledge a must, Cinema 4D a plus
- Has reputation for working well within deadline parameters
- Highly organized with be good at quality control
- Demonstrates an ongoing desire to keep updated on the latest trends in creative craft, technical skills
- Is known to be an excellent communicator and partner
- Has the ability to showcase diplomatic skills in the face of the unpredictable with a can-do attitude
Must be at least 18 years old. Onward Search is a drug-free workplace. Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances, nationally and internationally. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.